At Supercell, we work with outsourcing partners all around the world to handle parts of our player experience operations. Our partner's knowledge of our processes and hands-on approach to players' queries is supported by our commitment to provide the best tools and procedures to optimize the player experience while also taking the partners' need into consideration.
We are putting significant effort into building, developing and sustaining our partnerships - which is where you come into play. As a member of our small vendor management team, you will represent Supercell, ensure the best experience for our players and manage the relationship with our partners, from A to Z. You will do all of this from our HQ in Helsinki (Finland) and work together with the rest of our internal Player Experience team, making sure our tens of millions of daily active players will get the best possible support when they need it.
Note: This position has a strong operational focus and requires a lot of hands-on work - prepare to get your hands dirty!
- Cultivate a trusted relationship with our BPOs
- Drive projects across teams and disciplines in collaboration with partners
- Become an expert of Supercell games and our internal tools
- Use data in your day-to-day management to achieve best results
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and community
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- 5+ Years of experience in Support Vendor Management or Partner Management roles
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Experience managing complex projects
- Empathic and culturally aware, experience working in multi-cultural teams
- A hands-on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Passion for games and providing the best support for the players who love them is non-negotiable
- Established commitment for doing what's best for players, first and foremost
- Ability to travel frequently (50 days/year minimum)
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success. Read More
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read More
This position is in Helsinki, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along