(Closed) Performance Marketing Creative Director
Supercell wants to create games that last for years to come. Every day, an astounding number of people play our games: Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars. This doesn’t happen by accident. Our game development teams work non-stop on evolving our games and keeping players entertained. The marketing team does the same to bring new players into our games and to engage our players on different media and social platforms so they continue to play our games.
Supercell’s Media & Analytics team strives to grow our player base for our new games in creative and innovative ways. Our goal is to market our games in a way that has never been done before. We are just getting started and have a ton of stuff we want to try and learn. If you know your way around marketing creative and partner management, keep reading. If you have a personal passion for games and the vision and commitment to plan, execute, and elevate Supercell’s marketing creative, then see below and apply!
- Lead and manage all performance marketing creative strategy, execution and production in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Communicate our creative vision to external vendors
- Partner with internal brand marketing, artist, and game teams to develop the right creative plan for each game
- Work closely with our Media & Analytics team on testing and implementation plans for performance marketing creative
- Help to identify new creative partnership opportunities and work to develop relationships with our current creative partners
- Oversee end-to-end creative production from brief through feedback sessions, final delivery and performance evaluation
- Communicate clear deliverables and timelines to creative partners, and provide feedback to external partners
- 5+ years of creative experience working at a UA-driven company or creative agency
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must (both internally and externally)
- Must have strong attention to detail along with the ability to collaborate and interface with both technical and creative colleagues
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to vet agencies and artists
- Track record of trying new and innovative creative approaches
- Passion for games
- We ask that you provide any relevant creative work that is sharable
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read More
This position is in San Francisco, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Shanghai is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.