(Closed) Training Manager
As a Training Manager at Super League Gaming, you'll have the opportunity to build and develop the training programs that prepare our off-site event teams to run successful and exciting esports events for hundreds of gamers in the Super League community. More than that, you'll develop team members as professionals, empowering them as event operators, shoutcasters, and community leaders within the booming esports industry. Among other responsibilities, you will:
- Develop and conduct new hire training, both in-person and remote
- Monitor team performance and conduct regular evaluations
- Provide coaching to improve individual performance
- Assist with new hire onboarding and recruitment
- 2+ years’ experience managing Employee Training or in a related field such as Human Resources
- Experience conducting employee interviews, reviews, and developing talent.
- Experience in an events-based field a plus, but not required.
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Airtable a plus, but not required.
Required General Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of high-quality training programs.
- Organized and structure-oriented.
- Excels when operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience with major video games a big plus. (LoL, Minecraft, Clash Royale, Fortnite)
- Any general knowledge of esports a plus.
- Must be able to…
- travel to various locations around the country whenever needed.
- communicate clearly, concisely, and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
- represent the company in a professional manner
- organize and schedule work effectively & work well under time constraints
- work independently and work flexible hours including possible overtime when necessary
- maintain confidentiality
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required