(Closed) Action Squad - Denver
About the Company
PLAY. WATCH. CREATE. BELONG.
With Super League, gamers can find their esports experience, connect with other passionate players, and celebrate the good of gaming.
Super League is in search of event technicians and shoutcasters to join our events team to support this mission.
As a part of the Super League Action Squad, you will:
- Set up, direct flow, and tear down for events
- Provide technical troubleshooting for live events
- Communicate and interact with event attendees to ensure customer satisfaction
- Shoutcast for popular video game titles (optional)
- Grow your local esports community
You are perfect for this role if:
- You are 18 years or older
- You aspire to move into the Esports industry
- You are currently active in your local Esports community
- You have experience in running events
- You can resolve simple AV and computer technical issues
- You have experience in customer-facing roles
- You often have availability on evenings and weekends (required)
This position is freelance on an event-by-event basis. You are not guaranteed regular hours, but we reach out to all Action Squad team members for their availability whenever we are running an event in their city.
Pay is flat rate based on $20/hour for expected hours.