(Closed) Senior Game Designer (3Cs)
The role @ Sumo
We are looking for a passionate Senior Game Designer to join Sumo Digital on an exciting new IP. This is a fantastic opportunity for a game designer specialising in the character, combat, and traversal mechanics to play a pivotal role in developing the core experience of a AAA game from the ground up.
Within this role you will:
- Take ownership of features from inception through to game release; striving for quality and innovation while adhering to the core vision of the game
- Be the champion of quality for multiple feature designs; executing the vision of the stakeholder team
- Review and adapt designs based on user testing and telemetry data
- Mentor junior design team members
We need you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of designing character, combat, and traversal systems for high-profile shooter games
- A likable and approachable personality with a desire to motivate those around you
- A passionate love of gaming and a strong understanding of modern gaming trends; particularly in the PvP shooter genre.
- 5+ years in game development
- Knowledge of UE4