Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results under tight deadlines.
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements.
- Run the production floor according to the guidelines set out by the Production Management.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and elevates information appropriately to the Producer.
- Learns how to build schedules. Assists in planning.
- Helps roll out production process choices.
- Update trackers and track tasks daily.
- Can move between teams and projects.
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Attend production meetings and provide departmental updates.
Skills & Qualification:
- Min 6 months relevant experience in production preferably in Gaming but Animation/VFX industry can also be considered.
- Basic understanding of Game development and Production practices would be a plus.
- Good overall communication skills and proficiency in english.
- Good in co-ordination and follow up with Team to ensure tasks are being acted upon and completed in time as per set milestones.
- Should be a team player.
- Open to be mentored.
What we offer:
Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on all leading gaming platforms, at every stage of game development.
Being part of Sumo's Pune studio is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on.
In return we offer competitive salary, flexi-time & benefits, and excellent working environment and most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
Additionally, we provide relocation reimbursement from other cities, a performance-linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary, opportunities to attend industry conferences and a complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children.
Come join the team.