Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Growth Marketing
Overview: We are a fast-paced startup in health and wellness consumer goods space looking for a highly skilled and motivated person to lead our digital marketing. He/She/They should have proven skills in setting and executing successful performance marketing digital channels. The preferred location is Bloomington, IN. The candidate must be an absolute team player, committed to doing what it takes to build something new, impactful, and exciting. Strong digital marketing analytics skills. We are seeking someone with the flexibility and interest to grow and adjust to new opportunities as the company evolves.
- Develop an “optimizing spend” playbook for each digital marketing channel.
- Paid Marketing: Efficiently attract high intent traffic through Paid Influencers, Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, and Affiliate.
- Unpaid Marketing: Leverage organic levers to gain exposure on search networks and in blogosphere.
- Marketing Analytics: Leverage data from all channels to hone in on the right channel / message / audience.
- Brand / Product Content: Develop rich brand and product content (images, video, descriptions, infographics) to attract and convert shoppers.
- Pricing and Promotions: Develop price sensitivity models optimize price, margin, exposure and conversion.
- Reviews: Identify ways to increase and improve the quantity and quality of digital product reviews.
- Develop data driven insights to test opportunity hypotheses across all merchandising levers.
- Leverage your retail knowledge and competitive analysis to identify market trends that you can you exploit
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, highly preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience as a digital marketer, ideally across all digital channels.
- Deep experience leveraging data to drive actionable insights.
- Experienced with developing consumer insights through surveys, focus groups and market research.
- Critical thinker who can translate business objectives to site experience opportunities.
- Strong familiarity of SEO and performance marketing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Proven flexibility, creativity, agility, multi-tasker who thrives in fast-moving environment.
Compensation: Competitive package to include benefits and potential options, depending on experience.
Contact at the email address attached to the apply button.