Creative Content and Social Media Manager
Content Creator + Social Media Manager
SummaForte was founded to address the musculoskeletal, cognitive, and vision strains experienced by gamers as a result of extensive time spent in front of screens. We are supported by a world class advisory committee and are excited to make our mark, improving the health and performance of competitive gamers. We are first to market with premium healthy products for gamers that enable superior performance through the power of CBD and other science-backed healthy nutrients.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual capable of creating and deploying high-quality digital content across various social media channels. The ideal candidate is creative with an eye for detail, and should be experienced enough to operate independently in a fast-paced start up environment. To be successful in this role, you should have experience managing social media channels, with a strong sense for messaging and content that accelerate brand building and conversion.
- Prepare well-structured, creative content roadmaps that drive our marketing strategy forward.
- Create and promote content daily for website and social channels, monitor and analyze engagement, and continuously optimize for conversion and brand building
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize our digital content
- Research industry-related topics to keep us ahead of the trends in marketing to our target audiences.
- Leverage analytics to optimize posts for maximized reach and engagements
- Manage the narratives/calendar for social media, blog posts, podcasts, etc. that support the overall marketing strategy
- Proofread written pieces before publishing
- Proven work experience as a Digital Content Creator and Social Media Manager
- Experienced with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Portfolio of accomplishments highlighting creativity and a strong understanding of visual design principles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Highly-motivated and excited to work in a fast paced startup
- Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the esports industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Recent graduate or are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program