Animation - Senior Cinematics Animator
Are you an Animator longing to be part of a team where you can flex your creative spirit? Does the idea of having a real impact from planning to final animation get your heart thumping?
Well, follow your heart…to Sucker Punch!
It was great creating the story of the inhabitants of Tsushima and Iki. Now, we’re looking to raise our cinematic bar once again. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Cinematic Animator to help breathe life and believability into our narrative adventures.
- Work with motion capture data to create realistic animations which are consistent with the overall tone of the world conflict.
- Create believable hand keyed animations with convincing motion and performances.
- Creating and modifying rich and textured facial performances.
- Implementing and troubleshooting animations in a game engine.
- Problem solving and demonstrating the ability to do whatever it takes to “get the shot”.
- Be an integral part of the narrative and cinematic team in order to help us captivate the audience.
- Demo reel or portfolio to demonstrate excellence in cinematic animation
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of animation by showing your ability to critique your own work
- Ability to take and implement direction
- Knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology
- Advanced experience working with motion capture data
- Advanced experience producing cinematic animation that is NOT controlled by a player
- Solid communication skills. Should be able to work effectively with creative direction, writers, mission designers, VFX, and SFX artists.
- Familiarity with Human IK or Human IK-like rigs
- Camera Layout Experience
- Adobe Premiere Experience
- Lighting Experience