(Closed) Build Systems Engineer
Build Systems Engineer – ARK: Survival Evolved
An ADP Client, Studio Wild Card is currently seeking a Build Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Studio Wildcard, creators of the smash indie hit ARK: Survival Evolved, was founded in 2014 by industry veterans Jeremy Stieglitz and Jesse Rapczak.
- ARK is the most successful Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview title ever and continues to break industry records on consoles and PC. We are looking for an experienced engine programmer to help improve existing (and create new) engine tools on the ARK IP.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced engine programmer to help improve existing (and create new) engine tools on the ARK IP.
- Collaborate with cross discipline team members to develop timed releases on multiple platforms including Xbox and PlayStation.
- Communicate with other developers within the team to improve the existing build system and tools.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in game development as an engineer. (Gaming Engineer, Build Engineer, etc.)
- Understanding of C++ and Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with build systems, build processes, and build automation such as Jenkins.
- Significant experience with Apache Subversion and TortoiseSVN.
- Familiarity with engineering on platforms other than PC.
- Seasoned experience with various platform holder’s development portals such as Microsoft Partner.
- Center or Sony’s Playstation Partners/DevNet/FQA.
- Familiarity with platform development kits including Xbox and PlayStation.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with planning software including JIRA.
- Degree in computer science or similar discipline.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) Life Insurance, 401k plan, Disability.
- PTO, Holiday Pay and Sick Pay
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer