Campaign Manager Intern
This is a paid internship position, which is paid out via flat rate + commission. This is an entry level position, and no experience is required, but a serious passion & deep understanding of YouTube content is.
Streamworks.gg focuses on two core areas within the gaming & content creation industry. Providing Full-Tier Management services to creators, where we work closely to develop streamers into successful brands, & Influencer Marketing services, a division dedicated to finding long term partnerships and integration deals for creators. This position will be with the latter.
This role as an Campaign Manager Intern will focus primarily on expanding the relationship of a core branded partner. This will be a goal oriented position with very clear objectives to be met. If you are a quick learner and like to hit the ground running, this will be the perfect position for you.
Candidates that successfully meet these goals will be eligible for Full-Time employment.
- Closely work with team members to design and execute campaign strategy
- Collaborate with content creators in creation of content as specified by the campaign requirements such as videos, social media, and live streaming
- Routinely report to lead managers on status of campaigns
- Attend internal meetings daily
- Understand client needs and requirements to ensure success at all stages of the campaign process
- Available to quickly assist Talent whenever they may reach out to you
- A passion & understanding for gaming/creator content on YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- High School Diploma and above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus: Excellent ability to recognize social and cultural queues
- Bonus: You have a deep understanding of the YouTube Advertisement Ecosystem
Personality Traits and Skills:
- Position is suited for extroverted individuals who consider it easy to make friends
- You value the care and attention it requires to deliver and exceed expected results
- You are energetic, charismatic, positive, and enthusiastic
- You have a strong willingness to learn, improve, and adapt
- You have a thirst for knowledge and you don’t accept the status quo
- You have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You have excellent prioritization and are capable of staying on top of occurring deadlines
- You have a passion for making people happy and have a great sense of humor