(Closed) Social Media Assistant (Internship)
Are you ready? Your profile
We are looking for a part-time social media assistant (intern) for this remote position located in the US.
You will work side by side with the Social Media Manager to decide and execute the Streamloots social media strategy. Your main focus will be to boost the interaction between all streamers and our brand interacting with streamers and creating Streamloots content for several purposes.
If you are a social media lover and you are willing to work for the gaming industry we are the perfect match.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Twitter interactions: creating new tweets, retweeting the most relevant tweets from our community, etc.
- Instagram stories & post updating
- Fresh ideas for content for all social media
- Helping with giveaway organization for streamers and communities
- 💸 A part-time paid internship
- ✈️ Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day
- 🕓 Flexible hours. If you want to go to the gym in the middle of the day or finish early to go to the cinema, you can do it. We work in a task-oriented manner, as soon as you complete your tasks and attend all the meetings
- 👨💻 Working in a multicultural team
- 💪The possibility of keep working with us in the gaming industry after your internship
- Social media knowledge is a MUST: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- Livestreaming platforms knowledge would be desired: Twitch, Mixer, Facebook
- Strong communicative skills, verbal and written
- Memes are a religion for you
- Be proactive
- Being a gamer is a plus!