What will you do?
Streamloots is a Valencia based startup that was born in Silicon Valley and that has developed a unique way for streamers to interact with their fans and increase their revenue.
You will be responsible to develop and improve our product across all the phases of the software development cycle. You will solve complex problems in order to make our platform more efficient and scalable.
You will get involved early in the Product Design process, meaning you will make an impact on helping to decide what we build and how we build it.
Are you ready? Your profile
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to work in our headquarters in Valencia.
- You need to enjoy working in a dynamic environment and be very result-oriented
- You’re not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views
- Love problem solving and creating reusable components
- You need some knowledge in HTML & CSS but you won’t have to do the CSS of the components. You will work closely with an expert front-end dev/designer
- You thrive on coding. We look for craftsmen who enjoy learning and sharing knowledge
- You care about the product you’re building and the problem you’re solving, not just about the technology you’re using. You take pride in choosing the best technical solution for a problem by taking all constraints into account, instead of chasing the latest shiny not-ready-for-production technology for the sake of it.
If you are a passionate software developer, who is excited and motivated to change things and to work in a great team, keep reading!
- Strong Knowledge in React and Redux
- High proficiency in creating reusable components
- Experience working to solve complex problems in order to make our platform more efficient and scalable
- Extra points if you have experience writing unit tests in React
- 💸 A competitive salary package
- ✈️Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- 🕓 Flexible hours. If you want to go to the gym in the middle of the day or finish early to go to the cinema, you can do it. We work in a task-oriented manner, as soon as you are responsible and attend meetings, there are no fixed hours
- 👨💻👩💻We believe in face-to-face communication but remote work occasionally is not a problem
- 🎮An incredible office and cool environment. We are hard-working but we also enjoy playing our favorite games. If you have a console, bring it to the office! (I don’t recommend you to team up with Vicent, he is so bad)