Streamlabs Streamer Success - Technical Support Specialist I
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring a seamless streaming experience for Streamlabs users by providing troubleshooting guidance and technical assistance.
- Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Complete support inquires across various platforms, giving personalized and relevant assistance to users
- Provide technical assistance to users
- Complete QA testing and provide product feedback
- Flag key user issues to SL org engineering/QA teams in a timely manner to troubleshoot and improve products
- Maintain current knowledge of all products and services
- Relevant KPIs: customer satisfaction, time to first response, ticket response volume
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 2 years employment experience in a customer facing role
- Technical knowledge - proficient at troubleshooting software and familiarity with Windows.
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Empathy for our users and desire to go above and beyond
- Streaming experience - experience with Streamlabs tools and software
- Experience with streamers- moderation or community involvement
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends (US time) and be flexible on scheduling
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Advanced skills with Streamlabs OBS
- 1 year streaming experience
- 5 years of employment experience
- High school diploma
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”