Stream Hatchet is a leading data analytics company in the esports and gaming streaming industries. It leverages data it obtains from live streaming platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook to help businesses create actionable intelligence and insights as it relates to go-to-market strategy, content initiatives, and sponsorship measurement.
Stream Hatchet is currently seeking a Sales Director for the EMEA region. The Manager will be responsible for cold outreach, converting leads, schedule product demos, and drive long-term sustainable revenue for the business.
The Director should possess sales experience, and have strong interpersonal skills. An understanding of the revenue lines in the esports and video games market is necessary to identify leads, and understand which product offerings match specific use cases.
A passion and endemic knowledge of the esports and video game ecosystem is essential as Stream Hatchet works closely with leading game publishers, gaming brands, agencies and technology companies. Experience at a prior role in B2B SaaS sales or at another esports team/agency is beneficial.
Drive revenue and new business from esports teams/agencies, gaming brands, video game publishers, esports and/or strategic partners, with the expectation to generate a high volume of sales-related activity.
- Demonstrate the value of analytics products to potential leads and quickly understand how products can enhance current go-to-market in esports and gaming influencer marketing.
- Identify and qualify opportunities from marketing-driven leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of opportunities and keeping it up to date on the company CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1/2+ years experience at a media agency, B2B SaaS company, or esports team/agency/company
- Experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week
- Familiarity utilizing CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce) to maintain sales pipeline
- Passion for Video Games, Live Streaming, Esports, and the broader media industry