(Closed) Reporting Analyst
REPORTING ANALYST - JOB DESCRIPTION
Stream Hatchet is a leading data analytics company in the esports and gaming streaming industries. It leverages data it obtains from live streaming platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook to help businesses create actionable intelligence and insights as it relates to go-to-market strategy, content initiatives, and sponsorship measurement.
Stream Hatchet is currently seeking a Reporting Analyst to generate reports for Blue Chip clients. The analyst will utilize Stream Hatchet’s dashboard and API to extract data sets and thoughtfully present them for clients. The analyst will work in between account managers and engineers to interpret complex data sets for internal strategy and client success.
The Analyst should have strong data presentation skills and a working knowledge of utilizing APIs to obtain data. Experience with SQL and Python will give the analyst an edge, along with experience with presentation tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Powerpoint and excel.
A passion and endemic knowledge of the esports and video game ecosystem is a must as Stream Hatchet works closely with major platforms and leading publishers. The candidate should have some experience at a media company or advertising agency, with a focus in digital media.
- Ad Campaign Reports: Utilize the Stream Hatchet API to pull live streaming data sets and create advertisement verification reports for agencies and brands.
- Market Intelligence Reports: Leverage Stream Hatchet’s deep data sets to craft market intelligence reports for leading publishers, brands, and esports properties.
- Syndicated Research: Demystify game streaming for major brands through actionable intelligence. Combine soft learnings about the esports and gaming ecosystem to build brand awareness for Stream Hatchet.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years reporting and analysis experience.
- Media experience required.
- Experience with SQL, MS Excel, and a working knowledge of utilizing APIs
- Knowledge of business trends related to the video game and esports industry