Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing team of Designers for an exciting new project? Do you consider yourself a passionate and collaborative Technical Designer who is able to deliver projects on-time while earning the trust and respect of a team of highly respected Game Developers?
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a Senior Producer for the development of our next project. You will help us take the project from prototype phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
As a Technical Designer, you will be collaborating with the development team to create technical designs, develop gameplay systems and features, and be a go-to resource to answer technical questions about Unreal Engine 4 or the game’s systems.
- Create new gameplay features using Unreal Engine 4
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, animators, visual effects, audio designers, and interface designers while developing new features
- Be a resource to offer both design and technical advice for feature work
- Look for opportunities to learn new skills
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Designer role with an ability to understand Object-Oriented Programming logic and Object-Oriented Design patterns; C++ knowledge is a benefit, but not a requirement
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Passion for organization and teaching others
While we do have offices in Austin, TX and Seattle, WA, this position will be fully remote.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.