Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a brand-new title with a team of highly respected game developers? Are you a reliable, effective, and quality focused Engineer that can level up a project and the team around you? If so, here is an opportunity at Stoic to iterate with design teams and make the best game possible!
Our team at Stoic, 4-time BAFTA nominated independent video game company, is seeking a Gameplay Engineer for development of our next project. You will help us take the project from preproduction phase through beta, launch, and live support over a 3+ year timeframe.
As a Gameplay Engineer, you will be collaborating with artists and designers, creating technical designs, implementing systems, monitoring performance, and creating tools. You will support a dedicated team of game developers on an exciting new journey, working in Unreal Engine 4, C++, and Blueprints.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Video Game Engineering
- C++ Expertise
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Write clean, efficient, reliable and re-usable code
- Familiarity with Games as a Service (GaaS)
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Gameplay Engineer
- 3+ years of experience working in Unreal Engine 4 and C++
- Shipped Console or PC AAA titles
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of audiences
- A track record of shipping software on time
- Animation Programming experience is a major bonus
Stoic has transitioned to a fully remote workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at the address at the apply button below to apply, or for more information!