Senior Email Marketing Manager
The Sr Email Marketing Manager will lead global email marketing and CRM strategies to build customer relationships, grow subscribers, drive sales, and generate awareness for our brand and products. In addition to running the day-to-day operations of email marketing campaigns, we are looking for someone to audit our systems, implement CRM best practices, and take the initiative to develop our technology to maximize efficiency, improve our data, and leverage it to nurture and engage customers via ongoing interactions. They will be comfortable working across teams to identify and implement systemic solutions, as well as leading regional teams to grow local email campaigns. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude for tackling big projects and covering small details. They have excellent design, copywriting, and analytical skills. They are creative with email content and business strategies, with a foresight for customer segmentation and data-driven decisions. Experience in online retail and direct-to-consumer marketing is required, as is an understanding of email management and CRM systems. Fluency with esports/gaming and consumer electronics is preferred.
- Develop and implement best practices in consumer email marketing, including lead gen, cart recovery, segmentation, personalization, and other recommended strategies;
- Work across departments to upgrade and optimize CRM, email systems, and other databases;
- Develop and implement email marketing and retention campaigns for our brand and products, from conceptualization through to analysis;
- Collaborate with designers to build best-in-class email designs and templates;
- Work collaboratively with other subject matter experts in social media, PR, and content to synergistically create campaigns;
- Identify and implement strategies to grow our email lists;
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Determine email marketing KPIs and report monthly on performance, revenue, and learnings; and
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions.