Who We Are
At Statespace we’re using cognitive science, artificial intelligence, and video games to revolutionize the way that humans improve.
Our first product, Aim Lab, is a personalized training platform that helps gamers learn about their strengths and weaknesses and train for the game they love. Aim Lab has over 20 million players around the world and is available for free on Steam and even on Roblox. Aim Lab also has official partnerships with some of the biggest publishers, including Riot, Ubisoft, and Activision Blizzard.
Our team consists of scientists, designers, engineers, and game industry vets coming together from places like NYU, MTV, NASA, Yale, Nintendo, and the NFL. We are well-funded and supported by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs, including Khosla Ventures, FirstMark Capital, Lux Capital, Expa Capital, and WndrCo.
Weird. Non-traditional background. Underdog. Outcast. If people have used any of these words or phrases to describe you...welcome home. Kick-ass engineer or designer without a degree? Come join our team.
We hire talented, self-motivated people and get out of their way. We are based in NYC but have a remote work culture and are looking for exceptional people to join our team regardless of their physical location.
We value performance, not hours worked (or when you work them). We believe you shouldn’t have to miss your kid’s play or doctor’s appointment for the sake of adhering to an arbitrary work schedule.
However, if you are looking for a job where you are happy to just collect a nice paycheck and/or nap under your desk like George Costanza, we are not the right fit for you (we don’t even have desks).
The work we do is hard, and therefore, a key company goal is to mitigate needless obstacles that prevent our team members from accomplishing their goals. To that end, our vacation policy is “take it whenever you want to”, our PTO policy is “take it whenever you need to”. We offer very generous medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
We are looking for an organized, creative, and detail-oriented production coordinator to join the content team. Someone who is self-starting, process-oriented, and passionate about SEO, with an enthusiasm to help the team where needed!
- Oversee content upload/tagging/titling/description/scheduling for YouTube publishing
- Research YT trends and SEO, communicating and interpreting any insights to the entire team in a frequent cadence
- Work closely with producers and head of content to manage workflows and communications with other departments, coordinating any updates/logistics with the involved parties in regards to content projects and production shoots
- Maintain production schedules and accurate documentation related to all aspects of production, including organizing contracts
- Assist with freelancer onboarding
- Proactively seek opportunities for channel growth and increased engagement
- 2+ years experience working in content, social, marketing or analytics for esports/gaming
- Experience in researching and compiling marketing data for the development of a project
- Deep understanding of gaming and esports content
- Familiarity with pre-production, production, and post-production
- Experience using project management software and google suite
- Ability to trouble-shoot under pressure
- Organized, communicative and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and with a team
- YOUTUBE certified and familiar with all of YT’s latest updates
- Experience creating decks