(Closed) Unity Game Developer
Would you enjoy working in a 70 people studio either from home or in our headquarter in Lleida (when Covid allows us to get back to the office) and become part of a talented, creative and collaborative team? Do you love solving technical challenges and feel a true passion for game development?
Starloop Studios is looking for a ninja Unity Game Developer ready to make game ideas come true. Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 3+ years of professional Unity and C# experience, preferably in a team environment.
- Can analyse an existing module of reasonable complexity and extend it.
- Experience with mobile platform development.
- Experience with Game Development.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Passion for making great games.
- Experience in UI is a plus .
- Experience in multiplayer games is a plus.
- Experience in PC/Console games.
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and other game programmers.
What Starloop can offer you
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance.