Unity C# Developer
In Starloop Studios, we are looking for a Unity C# Developer ready to make our clients’ wishes and our team’s ideas come true. The opportunity to join a great team is here!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 2+ years of professional Unity experience, preferably in a team environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, Game Development or related field
- Good knowledge in Unity and C#
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Knowledge/Experience in C++
As a Game Programmer, you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
What we offer you
We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer:
- Covered transportation costs
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule