The Star Stable Entertainment universe is growing and we’re currently building a new live MMO. The Project Curie game is in pre-production as you are reading this and we’re looking for one of our core members to enable us to build the right component of the game. We’re looking for a Tech Lead with experience building games (preferably in open-world, multiplayer games) to lead the technical decision-making process. You will do this with the team, assisting in building on the game and collaborating across the wider Star Stable Entertainment organization. You have a strong focus on building with quality and speed in mind…always balancing for quick delivery and iteration with a longer-term technical vision. Are you ready to join us on this journey of creating a new and innovative game from the ground up?
As a Tech Lead for Project Curie you will...
- Lead the discussion and together with the team and stakeholders set a technical vision and continuously work with the architecture of the entire technology needed for our game.
- Identity and collaborate with stakeholders across the entire organization to bring insights and knowledge onto the development of Project Curie.
- Own and iterate on the technical decisions we make, including engine and tech stack, as we begin and continue development.
- Understand the technical needs of a growing team and of a multiplayer game.
- Always be looking at being solution-oriented and helping bring the right people together to solve problems.
- Bring strong leadership to the organization and work with the Producer to build our technical team.
What we believe that you have..
- Knowledge and passion for the current technical landscape, especially in multiplayer games.
- Experience in multiple game engines is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills - being able to influence a cross-functional organization and lead the decision-making process
- Clear communication skills across many levels of the organization.
- Understanding when to buy components vs when to build our own
- Clarity when taking tech decisions (both pro/cons) in line with the vision you will create and own (in line with Star Stable Entertainment overall vision)
What we offer you!
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds exciting? We hope so! We are really thrilled to know more about our Tech Lead so reach out and apply!