For over ten years, Star Stable Entertainment has created immersive experiences for all girls globally with our MMO Star Stable Online. Do you want to join us on this journey as our Senior Animator and bring great content to our players?
If you love to animate animals and characters while keeping an eye on the latest tools for an efficient animation pipeline, then you might want to keep reading!
Star Stable is currently on the lookout for an experienced Animator with a broad skill set and knowledge of game animation principles.
As a Senior Animator at Star Stable…
- You deliver the necessary animations (horses, characters, NPCs, animals, or other assets) following the required quality and style, taking into account our players and our business goals.
- You plan, prioritize and estimate work and inform PO, team members, and other stakeholders.
- You actively contribute to improving the animation pipeline and tools, document changes and contributions, and coach less experienced team members, both in pipeline efficiency and in animation principles.
- You identify and communicate with the team members and stakeholders around risks in production.
- You participate in recruitment processes for new animators.
- You collaborate with other crafts at SSO on projects.
To thrive in this role, we believe that…
- You have extensive experience creating appealing animation for games, with a broad skill set and a positive and problem-solving approach.
- You know the anatomy and cinematic principles of animals, creatures, and characters.
- You are a strong communicator who is very comfortable working cross-functionally through all levels across the organization.
- You are alert to potential risks during production, and you find creative and efficient ways to work forward.
The benefits: What’s in it for you?
- This role is in a growing and cross-functional team, giving you a fantastic opportunity to shape the role and grow.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 54% of females! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
- At Star Stable Entertainment, we take pride in providing opportunities for our artists to work on varying projects and titles and develop and learn new skills.