Senior 3D Character Artist - Project Curie
We're the Curie Team, and we’re creating new magic. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of building a next-generation MMO from the ground up!
We’re looking for a Senior 3D Character Artist to join our team and bring our characters to life! Interested in joining us in building a new world of adventures?
We’re looking for someone with:
- The maturity and creativity to drive the creation of our 3D characters.
- Superb modelling and texturing skills.
- A deep understanding of the character creation pipeline.
- Experience with character asset optimization for games
- Game engine experience, Unity preferred.
Here are some of the day-to-day work you could expect to do:
- Use your artistic vision to push and elevate the look of our 3D characters.
- Create high-quality, optimized, game-ready meshes and textures.
- Adjust materials and textures in-engine.
- Work with the Art Lead to develop our 3D production pipeline and define our best practices.
- Work with the Art Lead in planning, strategizing, and performing risk analysis.
- Research and put into practice the respectful depiction of diverse body types, hair types, skin tones, and disabilities.
- Collaborate with artists, designers, animators, and engineers to create incredible characters for the Curie game.
THE MISSION FOR THE TEAM
This new game is something totally different, so the team that builds it really needs to be daring, driven, and keep our values close to heart. We all need to be good collaborators and communicators.
We know that we will test early and fail fast to iterate and find our groove. We will be open to feedback and let our audience grow with us. We know when to ask for help and how to share our knowledge with others. And we do know that at this stage, perfection is the enemy of success.
To help you during this journey you will have a whole company with many years of experience and support functions. You’ll join our growing team in shaping the vision and bringing this new product to life to delight new audiences.
We’re happy to relocate the right teammate to Stockholm to work with us!
Together, we can build something truly magical. We can’t wait to see your application!
- Flexible remote