Producer - New Product
Star Stable is expanding our universe in the magical world of Jorvik and we are in search of a Producer to lead the work of game development and delivery for a brand new product! As a Producer, you will get to work with a game from the beginning and be responsible for development and delivery of milestones. This role must work in close collaboration with the Creative Director and Head of the Product Line to bring our vision for this new product to life and delight our users. You will own your own delivery plan, risk estimates, and budget for the new product. You should be very familiar with Strategy and Coordination and be able to develop and maintain a 6-12 month perspective & vision.
If being a pioneer, experimenting with new concepts and delivering joy to girls around the world is for you, please read on.
- Make an awesome new game in the magical world of Jorvik.
- Design and deliver the whole lifecycle of product development aligned with the Product Line vision.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director to align the product vision with the creative intent.
- In collaboration with the Head of the Product Line, set milestones for delivery.
- Define the product development standards for a new product including concept prototyping, pre-production and production.
- Ensure the rituals and ways of working are aligned with Star Stable.
- Entertainments values and are adapted and continuously developed through the different phases of product development.
- Determining the talent needs in order to deliver to scope and timelines.
- Ensure the product vision is clear for the team.
- Identify risks as early as possible and dependencies and communicate both issues and proposed solutions clearly.
Who are you?
- You are a pioneer who is looking to build a new gaming experience.
- You are also a delivery master bringing vision and goals to delivery.
- You must have at least one commercial game that you have helped build from scratch in the role of Game Producer or similar.
- Experience working with agile methodologies; using industry-standard product management tools and modern ways of working to create a collaborative team environment.
- 6+ years of game development experience. Game Design experience is a plus!
- Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication both written and verbal, and in English.
What Do We Offer?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers hailing from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% females! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- A roofdeck you’ll want to show off to your friends.
- We sit smack in the center of Stockholm City. We are literally a commuter’s dream or a short bike ride for those who call the city their home.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
- Well stocked office kitchen and breakfast every Monday.
We hope you’ve made it this far and like what you’ve read. We’re keen to meet our next Producer and continue making magic. If you have any questions, please reach out and ask. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the position or about us as a company.