Is the impact on the user and delivering the best possible product something that’s constantly on your mind? Do you consider yourself an advocate for React? Look no further! We are now on the lookout for a Frontend Developer that wants to drive the frontend vision for our internal tools.
What does it mean to be a Frontend Developer at Star Stable Entertainment?
In tight collaboration with a team of developers and designers, you will join in on the mission to modernize our internal tools and services for a smooth and fun experience for our players and employees. Our organization is growing fast and the team has a lot of freedom in experimenting and deciding how to define these solutions. You will be the driver for the frontend vision and together with the product owner, focus on the user experience perspective and facilitate workshops and interactions with stakeholders across the organization to identify the needs. If you enjoy brainstorming, writing well-structured code and taking scaling into account, this is the team for you!
We believe that you have:
- Experience with React, TypeScript and AWS. You have a good understanding of best practices within frontend, modern infrastructure and design.
- Knowledge of testing and sees detailed peer reviews as something important. You like to give and get feedback on your code.
- Strong care for the end-user and the product you are delivering.
- A curiosity to experiment and learn, you want to transform old tech into something new and scalable.
- An ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, developers, and designers.
- An openness to share and give feedback. You speak up for your field and the user and have a willingness to grow together with your team.
- An ability to navigate and understand backend (for example Python)
What can we offer you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds exciting? We hope so! We are really thrilled to know more about our future colleague so reach out and apply!