Our Channel & Content Team is growing! We’re looking for a Content Lead to join the team to take our storytelling and reach to the next level! As a Content Lead at Star Stable, you will be accountable for our product’s strategy and operations, being an important contributor in helping the team plan and product smart, creative and relevant communication across all our consumer-facing channels.
Trendspotting and curating relevant research that inspires the team to make creative content decisions, ensure that we put our efforts into the most valuable content and tie it all together with long-term and short-term KPIs are all key aspects of this position. Ultimately, you will oversee all content marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand coherency and positive user experience while reporting to our Head of Creative Content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the team’s delivery of content across the right channels.
- Develop the content strategy and tactics (which type of content and on which channels) aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to plan and develop visuals and tonality assets for digital owned and earned channels.
- Support the content team with strategic planning, ideation of tactics and coaching/feedback on execution.
- Research new channels and drive channel growth initiatives that ensure our relevance over time.
- Track content performance and turn data into meaningful learnings that helps the team to take action.
- Drive the day-to-day operations of content creation and delivery, using your expertise to develop efficient ways of working.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Arrange and/or facilitate workshops and meetings for collaborations with other teams, internal or external.
- Be insights-driven and inspire team and collaborators to create and optimize our content and channels to drive business KPIs.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate knows good content across channels, has a user-centric approach and knows how to provide a great user experience no matter on which of our digital channels the user meets our content. In addition, it is critical that you have good coaching abilities to help the content team grow and learn. We also think that you:
- Have at least three years of experience working in a similar role.
- Have excellent operational experience with a desire to continuously improve processes to drive more efficient planning and delivery.
- Are an expert on Social Media best practices and constantly updated on the latest trends.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you have experience facilitating creative workshops or a background working with content and brands that connect with a younger female audience it’s considered a big plus!
About Star Stable:
We are a passionate and happy bunch of 150+ creative brains from 20 different countries, dedicated to creating immersive and inspiring experiences for a global audience of girls. Founded in 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden, we are the makers of the popular adventure game Star Stable Online – the currently #1 ranked and fastest-growing horse game in the world.
Over the years we have extended our product line to music, publishing and several apps, continuously working to improve, grow and fulfill what’s at the heart of our mission – to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment.