Producer I, DDO
Standing Stone Games is seeking a Producer to join the Dungeons and Dragons Online team. DDO has had regular content and systems updates throughout its fifteen years of live service. The Producer will primarily be responsible for facilitating the day-to-day operations of the DDO development cycle from the planning phases through to live release of each update.
- Managing the Dungeons and Dragons Online development team.
- Acting as the point of contact for all periphery teams (Engineering, Art, Customer Service, etc).
- Schedule and Feature coordination from start of development cycle to live release.
- Creation and upkeep of internal documentation and task tracking databases.
- Consulting with upper management on overall long-term project direction.
- Representing the Dungeons and Dragons Online team in community and press communications.
- Experience working on a live service product (MMO, Action, or RPG title preferred) especially a stable project post launch.
- Previous production/management experience.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with a drive to take initiative to both identify and address issues in the development process.
- Familiarity with tabletop Dungeons and Dragons.
- Experience with version control such as Perforce.
- Experience with administrative software such as Jira.
Send us your resume and cover letter.
Standing Stone Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to Diversity in the workplace.
*Employment agencies: Please don't contact this job post with unsolicited services or offers*