(Closed) Marketing Content & Conversion Officer
Staffordshire University is on a journey to become the foremost modern higher education institution in the UK, and our transformation has already been recognised.
- Last year we were the highest risers in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, moving up 29 places and this year we climbed a further six.
- In 2018 we entered the World University rankings for the first time.
- We are a top 50 UK university in the Guardian tables.
- We are in the top 10 for teaching quality in the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- We have been shortlisted for University of the year 2020
We are looking for a new breed of marketer to take us to the next level; someone who is ambitious and can inspire others, can solve problems creatively and who isn’t afraid to take on new challenges. Someone who exhibits Staffordshire University values with a curious and daring mindset and a brilliant and friendly attitude.
In September 2019 we opened our doors to a brand-new campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford. Digital Institute London is located in Here East, a state-of-the-art home for technology, media and innovation, and we have invested heavily to ensure we have the best facilities for our new students.
As the marketing lead at the Institute you will work with our in-house marketing team in Staffordshire and our London agency to create a seamless and inspirational journey for our applicants in order to maximise recruitment.
You will be an excellent multi-tasker with the ability to manage numerous projects at the same time. You should possess great communication skills, excellent digital abilities as well as an eye for detail and the ability to think on your feet. Our first courses are in Games Design, Cyber Security, Games PR and Esports so an interest in this area is desirable.
You will be expected to engage with colleagues from across the University working as part of a larger team to deliver strategic objectives of both the Institute and the University.
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate solutions with staff and students
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative when required.
- A team worker who takes pride in their own work and that of the whole team.
- Someone who understands the key issues facing young people within a HE environment
Some evening and weekend working will be required.