The Project Manager role sits within the Digital Platform team, part of Digital Owned Channels department. The role’s main responsibility is to coordinate people and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget. Candidates for this role must possess strong organizational and project management skills to monitor workflow within a team environment and ensure that deadlines are met. The Project Manager will perform an assortment of duties including but not limited to project scoping and requirements gathering, relationship building, user journey mapping and managing inputs from project requestors and execution teams. The ideal candidate will be a proactive passionate individual eager to get results. The candidate must be a confident communicator with a thorough understanding of web development and exposure top digital and cross-channel marketing projects at a leading consumer goods or entertainment company. Experience in website functionality, analytics and great consumer experiences is strongly preferred.
- Manage different types of projects end-to-end, including websites, web tools, CMS, eCRM deployment, and any other similar tasks.
- Closely monitor workflow progress and communicate action items to all necessary stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and technical teams to create comprehensive project plans and timelines.
- Manage the design process of a project by working with a team of graphic designers
- Work directly with developers to help identify and fill gaps in requirements from provided stakeholders.
- Work with data engineering to identify internal data segments into audiences in our customer data platform. Regularly maintain audiences with marketing and agency partners
- Assist in facilitating meetings, tracking next steps and managing timelines for cross functional projects.
- Organize projects into operable tickets, assigning them to specific team resources following the chosen project management methodology.
Senior Project Manager, Project Managers, Senior Manager – Digital Platform, Senior Software Solutions Manager, Senior Manager Web Development, Online Development Director, Head of Digital Owned Channels, A&I members, Marketing team members.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven work experience in project management for online software development
- 4+ years of experience in a web development division at a leading consumer packaged goods or entertainment software company
- Any related academic qualification
Competencies, Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects in parallel, using strong organisational, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum and other agile development methodologies
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence and other project management software
- The ideal individual should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with solid project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy and need to achieve
- Interest in UX/UI
- Interest in video games and interactive entertainment industry preferred
- Very good understanding of the computer gaming field and industry