Online QA Tester - French
Working within a team at Square Enix Europe under the direction of the QA management; to find, report and regress defects found within assigned title; adherence to test plan and timely execution of tasks allocated. To perform any other duties as directed by the QA management team. Please note this is a permanent contract.
- Game testing and proof reading
- Identifying and reporting linguistic errors and game defects
- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process
QA Testers, QA Leadership, Operations Director, Development team
Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent French with a keen eye for mistakes.
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of MMORPGs
- Knowledge of role-playing and console games.
Previous QA testing experience within the industry.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A keen interest in computer games.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.