Online Community Representative - German Speaking
Square Enix Europe is on the lookout for a German Community Representative to provide support to our online communities, including but not limited to FINAL FANTASY XIV, through key social channels.
- Communicate and engage daily with our online communities for games such as FINAL FANTASY XIV through our official social media platforms.
- Plan, manage and execute community initiatives and projects with other community team members on social media platforms, blog outlets and forums.
- Build long-term relationships with the online communities.
- Plan, attend and assist during games events, fan gatherings, FFXIV Fan Festivals and media events.
- Plan and co-host community streaming broadcasts.
- Coordinate with in house design team to create assets.
- Compile regular feedback/bug reports for other key stakeholders including Japan offices.
- Translation both to and from German and English.
- Work interdepartmentally, locally and globally to review and assess the viability of team projects and goals. Prepare revisions and modifications as discussed and agreed upon. Prepare final presentations for approval by appropriate groups.
Head of Community and Services, Online Community Team Manager, Online Community Team Assistant Manager, Brand Managers (MMO), PR Managers (MMO)
Online Community Team Manager
Knowledge & Experience:
- Business level fluency in English and German and strong creative writing skills.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- Previous experience working in social media management and/or with an MMORPG community.
- Active participation in online gaming communities.
- Knowledge of the latest social media and online trends.
- Knowledge in using the analytic tools of social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills).
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Proactive, initiative-taker with can do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Willing to appear on streams and videos.
- Technical knowledge of various platforms and backend systems.
- Experience and knowledge of streaming technology and editing.
- Japanese language skills and/or experience working with Japanese corporations is a plus.
- Additional language skills.
- Experience in organising consumer/fan events.
- Familiar with emerging trends in MMORPGs, e-Sports and GaaS.
- Knowledge and passion for Square Enix and online titles.
- Able to travel abroad and work flexible hours.
- Able to work at events.