Square Enix is looking for a hands-on eCommerce Specialist to handle various aspects of managing the Square Enix online store. The position will be responsible for assisting in areas of product management, asset coordination, inventory monitoring, PO processing and various day-to-day operational tasks in support of the eStore. This is an opportunity to learn existing processes in a growing business, and establish new avenues for Square Enix ecommerce to get to the next level.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage daily functions of the Square Enix online store, including creation of new products, promotion and performance of games and merchandise products and customer lifecycles.
- Internal work order/PO processing as well as submitting legal review requests.
- Issue warehouse shipment POs, advanced shipment notifications, and receipt of goods.
- Utilize enterprise Content Management System in areas of product, inventory, pricing and order management.
- Work closely with game brand teams and merchandise teams for eStore specific go-to-market plan for each product launch.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to gather or create creative assets for new product launches.
- Analyze product sales and conversion trends, proactively suggesting and implementing optimizations.
- Build and own the master content catalog for Square Enix online store.
- Ideate and implement AB tests with an emphasis on driving incremental conversion lift.
- Support customer service issues and escalations.
- Coordinate promotion of new and discounted items across other owned digital channels teams in CRM, Social and Central Website.
- Support consumer initiatives at gaming trade shows and events.
- Process purchase orders and various administration functions for the digital owned channels team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- 2 - 4 years of relative experience.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Must be able to lift weights of 40 lbs. or more.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop proficiency preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships within a highly matrixed organization across a wide range of business units, agencies, cross functional teams.
- Creative thinker/innovator, and demonstrates an ability to explore and adopt new ideas.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, able to work independently and as a team to meet intense deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Possess excellent project management skills to effectively track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Japanese language skills a plus.
- Active gamer with hands-on video game playing experience on both PCs and consoles strongly preferred.
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Job knowledge
- Technical credibility
- Attention to detail
- Team leadership
- Proactive, positive, and professional
- Strategic thinking
- Organizational and project management
- Work management and dependability
- Verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills, relationship building
- Independent worker (take initiative and work well with little supervision)
- Team player
- Efficient and productive
- Adherence to policies
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Software
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position.
- This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.