Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager is a highly cross functional role pivotal to multiple owned digital “realms” channels. Candidates for this role must possess strong organizational and project management skills to monitor workflow within a team environment and ensure that deadlines are met. The Digital Project Manager will perform an assortment of duties including but not limited to project scoping and requirements gathering, relationship building, user journey mapping and managing inputs from project requestors and execution teams. The ideal candidate will be a proactive passionate marketer eager to get results. The candidate must be a confident communicator with a thorough understanding of digital and cross channel marketing projects at a leading consumer goods or entertainment company. Experience in website functionality, analytics and spreading happiness through great consumer experiences strongly preferred.
- Serve as key project management contact for the London office liaison to respective counterpart in the Square Enix Los Angeles office.
- Lead organization of project statuses across digital channels including websites, ecommerce, loyalty programs, email CRM, social media and content marketing.
- Closely monitor workflow progress and communicate action items to all necessary stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and technical teams to create comprehensive project plans and timelines.
- Work directly with developers to help identify and fill gaps in requirements from provided stakeholders.
- Work with data engineering to identify internal data segments into audiences in our customer data platform. Regularly maintain audiences with marketing and agency partners
- Assist in facilitating meetings, tracking next steps and managing timelines for cross functional projects.
- Organize projects into operable tickets, assigning them to specific team resources following the chosen project management methodology.
- Assist as primary liaison for Square Enix Membership team & global membership projects
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Organisational Engineering, Business
- MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing or IT division at a leading consumer packaged goods or entertainment software company preferred.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum and other agile development methodologies
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence and other project management software
- The ideal individual should be extremely organized, and detail oriented with solid project management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to analyze a variety of inputs and identify marketing trends
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in video games and interactive entertainment industry preferred
- High energy and need to achieve