Associate Manager, Promotional Analyst
Were looking for an associate manager to join our Sales & Retail marketing team! The ideal candidate will be an organized and confident communicator with an understanding of sales planning and sales performance analysis in the packaged goods market for the US, Canada, & LATAM. This individual will help research and manage the promotional activity for all Square Enix titles within our retail channels by managing channel wide and retail specific offers and communicating those plans to the retail marketing and sales team on a regular cadence along with helping to secure the necessary approvals in a timely manner. This person will also work directly with the Sales and Retail Marketing teams by helping to organize internal plans around promotions and following up on execution at retail.
The candidate is also responsible for providing general support to our Retail Marketing and Sales teams by performing administrative functions, like setting up meetings with staff, note taking and follow up after calls and meetings.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative tasks around our promotional process at retail.
- Help analyze sell through and work with the Retail Marketing team to craft a full promotional plan for all Square Enix titles.
- Manage promotional calendars for all retailers.
- Organize promotional offers and present to sales teams.
- Help collect internal approvals for promotions.
- Communicate approved plans to sales force and retail teams.
- Verify retail execution and provide compliance reporting.
- Work closely with Analyst on promotional performance.
- Provide suggestions on ways to optimize our promotional plans.
- Truing up financial budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Logging and updating claims for promotions.
- Helping to verifying and approve claims with in our financial software.
- Helps provide adhoc sales reporting if needed.
- Help to coordinate meetings and agendas for sales and channel teams.
- Support team by taking notes during meetings and circulating back to the groups especially regarding follow ups.
- Help in general communications and follow up with various departments and sales groups.
- Other Sales ad-hoc duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or marketing division at a leading consumer packaged goods or entertainment software company.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of entertainment software and gaming industries is a plus.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Analytical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Efficient and productive
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position. This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] Please note that general employment questions are not addressed here.