Who will support and report to the Product Owner for new game development projects and Live Ops development. To support our partner located in Nuremberg, Germany it is beneficial that you also speak German fluently. Due to Covid-19 we understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and we will be more than happy to explore possible interim options together with you.
- Coordinate day-to-day operation activities for our games.
- Support the Product Owner during sprint preparation, planning and product update releases with PHP based project management tools.
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones.
- Identify, communicate, and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines to Production Leadership, Product Owners and Team Leads.
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders internally and externally.
- Collaborate across many internal and external groups, including Engineering, Art, Design,
- Text/Localization, QA, Customer Support.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required, taking clear and concise notes and distributing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and relationship skills
- A curious person who is willing to learn and improve his/her professional skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and preferably able to communicate in German
- Basic knowledge in PHP
- Experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams and external teams on design and implementation of features.
- An exciting job in a growing game company
- Challenging tasks, personal responsibility and very good professional development opportunities
- An excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic international team with flat hierarchies
- Assistance in finding accommodation