Minecraft Content Manager
Sportskeeda Minecraft Content Manager
You will be part of the team that builds the Minecraft vertical for Sportskeeda. Managing a team of writers and editors that publishes highly engaging Minecraft features and community influencer-driven content. We operate in a competitive environment where quality and being first to market are paramount. This team is our first and the last line of defense, delivering on our brand promise that Sportskeeda is home to the most engaging and premium sports and gaming content. We expect the candidate to have extensive knowledge and understanding of both Minecraft the game and the ever-growing community.
- Manage, guide, recruit, and train a team of writers.
- Help guide junior editors.
- Track SEO trends to identify potentially viral content for the Minecraft
- Will be responsible for meeting monthly section visits targets
- Regular quality analysis of the content on the website. Regular Audit.
- Assign topics to writers on a daily basis
- Weekly schedule creation
- Identifying news from leakers, Twitter influencers, and video content creators.
- Making sure 30-50 potentially Minecraft articles are posted daily.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-6 years of relevant content or game experience
- Ability to work independently and a proven track record of delivering results
- A fast learner with a positive outlook towards a target driven work culture
- An active social media account for Minecraft is an added bonus
- Ability to identify and give clarity on trending Minecraft topics, updates, and community issues.
Note: Candidates with prior experience in managing Minecraft Content will be preferred.