Studio Submissions Producer
Studio Submissions Manager
Our growth in the past few years has been rapid and we now support more platforms than ever before, including our return to console. As a result of this expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Studio Submissions Manager to join our Production team and take full ownership of all submission and launch processes on Football Manager.
Some experience of a role like this before on PC or console will be vital as you will need to deal with multiple internal teams as well as external stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that we continue to release games to a high-quality level, and you will be key in optimising the submissions process across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience and interest in game production, and with the desire to lift our production quality to the next level.
- Work with internal stakeholders across management, production, publishing, and communications.
- Work closely with the internal development team to establish internal milestones and sign-off requirements.
- Collaborate with SEGA’s operations, launch management and cross-platform development teams to co-ordinate their services that support our games.
- Liaise with third-party platforms to negotiate release schedules and manage product submissions.
- Manage the requirements and processes for platform-specific content such as DLC items, achievements, age rating certifications and legal documentation.
- Support QA and Production with the build, test and launch pipelines for platform releases of our games.
- Ensure the studio is abreast of and proactive in handling changes to third-party platform processes or requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to oversee multiple overlapping projects and workflows.
- Knowledge of compliance processes such as TRCs, XRs and Lotcheck.
- Comfortable conveying clear and concise technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work closely with team members across all disciplines.
- Previous experience of cross-platform development or publishing.
Sports Interactive (SI) is a multi-award-winning game development studio and the world’s leading developer of sports management simulations. Founded in 1994, SI became a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006. Based at the Here East technology hub in Stratford, East London, the SI team continues to expand as it brings its titles to an ever-growing audience via an increasing variety of delivery platforms.
SI has enjoyed sustained commercial and critical success for its extremely detailed and immersive simulation experiences. Its games are amongst the highest-rated PC titles (according to Metacritic) and frequently occupy both the ‘top selling’ and ‘most played’ charts on Steam.
The Sports Interactive team is diverse and international, bringing together world class and high potential talent with a combined passion and drive for creating genre-defining games. Team members enjoy a flexible working schedule and a relaxed studio environment that encourages a close-knit, collaborative approach to game development.
SI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief. Our studio has disabled access and facilities.
SI offers a generous benefits package to all full-time team members including gym membership, in-house massage therapy and private healthcare (including dental). The studio is also a London Living Wage employer and proudly boasts one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry with just over 30% of the current full-time team members having been at the studio for 10 years or longer. SI also has many longstanding partnerships with leading charities, local schools and major sporting organisations.
Further information on Sports Interactive, its games and life at the studio can be found at our website.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.