Video Editor & Content Creator
We are looking for a video editor, media creator and esports + sports fan. Someone who knows and understand video editing, and who eats, sleeps, and dreams about sports, esports, or any other live content on Twitch. This is a volunteer position to start, but we see this becoming a paid, full time role.
You will be working closely with our team on a live platform to drive excitement, sign ups, interest and exposure. Ability to create quality video content is a must!
You will help shape the live sports viewing product of the future.
Sports Buff is a new innovative way to give a voice to the fans. Using proprietary technology to get live polls and votes from viewers and loads of other top secret tech that we cannot reveal on here.
- Create video and images for social media posts
- Working with partners on show formats, content cutting and sharing
- Screen captures and montage creations
- Helping create epic sizzle reels
- Ability to think fast and deliver ideas
- Video editing wizard
- Interest and understanding of sports and esports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe products - or similar e.g. gdocs
- Ability to multitask and self manage
- Ability to work on initiative
- Experience working remotely
What can you expect from us?
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with sports and esports!
- You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the publi
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
Thanks for your interest in our company.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.