Sport Buff is looking for an Experienced Devops Engineer to join us on our journey of changing the live sports experience for 1bn sports fans.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with deep expertise in designing and supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of services you deliver. The ideal candidate will draw upon technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that provides innovative solutions to support development teams. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. Candidates should drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
- You'll contribute improvements within Buff's product, and our core infrastructure with custom integration solutions, automation and scripts, including enhancements, interfaces, functions and features by assessing relevant needs with teams across Roostify
- Gather requirements, prototype, architect, plan, estimate, implement or update design and implementation of product build, release, deployment and configuration
- Assist in defining, creating and updating DevOps and quality guidelines, operation manuals, processes and standards
- Build towards automated deployment processes using configuration management technology solutions
- Anticipate, identify, mitigate, and resolve issues relating to client facing systems or services and application operation in conjunction with relevant teams to include supporting Client Services by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issues
- Lead the technical evaluation and selection process for improving performance, monitoring, gap analysis, predicting trends for system performance, capacity, efficiency, and reliability and recommend enhancements in order to better meet client SLAs and standards
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to review current software stack and SDLC processes and tools, identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, implementing improvements to enable scale as we grow
- Provide feedback to fellow team members kindly and constructively, and actively seek feedback for professional improvement and growth
- Strong ownership with a sense of urgency, and drive to launch services
- 3+ years of relevant software development or DevOps/Operations experience in a SaaS or Software entity
- Hands-on experience with AWS services for SaaS products such as EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, ELB, RDS, SQS, Route53, Cloud Watch, ECR
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools
- Solid understanding of AWS networking, network security, load balancers, TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of security standards and best practices
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
What we offer
- Work remotely from anywhere you like
- Competitive Salary
No dev houses or recruiters, please.
Please only apply if you are based within -/+4 hours GMT.