Content Curator - Starcraft II Esports
We are looking for a tour de force content curator and esports fan. Someone who loves creating and engaging across social media platforms and who eats, sleeps and breathes esports.
You are a driven and attentive content king, who has a passion for engagement, an understanding of technology and is eager to be a part of the future of the sports fan experience. You will be working closely with our team to live esports events in PUBG, R6, and more.
Sports Buff is a new innovative way to give a voice to the fans. Using proprietary technology to get live polls and votes from viewers and loads of other top secret tech that we cannot reveal on here.
- Cover live esports events on our proprietary platform!
- Create and manage Sport Buff content over the course of a broadcast
- Create hyper relevant content
- Stay up to date with esports news, leagues, players, etc
- Excellent written communication skills in English (Multilingual is a bonus)
- Ability to think fast and deliver ideas
- Thorough knowledge of esports, specifically Starcraft 2 and the entire pro ecosystem
- Experience covering live events
- Flexible to work on Evenings and weekends
- Loves memes, Internet culture, Twitch culture
- Has a laptop and reliable internet connection
- Ability to multitask and self manage
- Ability to work on initiative
- Experience working remotely
- Creative thinker
What can you expect from us?
- Working directly with some of the greatest esports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with esports!
- You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- Being part of something very special as we change the way esports fans engage with
Thanks for your interest in our company.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.