Head Coach, League of Legends
Nestled in Geneva, Ohio, the SPIRE Institute is a multi-athletics Training Facility catering to the NCAA’s best in basketball, swimming, Track and Field, and now, esports and drone tech!
SPIRE Camps and SPIRE Academy will now feature training for student-athletes in League of Legends, VALORANT, Overwatch, and other competitive esports titles. During their tenure at SPIRE, students will learn from a coaching team comprised of esports experts, nutritional and diet experts, mental health and wellness coaches, and a complete set of support staff that will help the player to develop both the in and out of game skills to succeed in a collegiate or professional environment.
SPIRE is looking for a League of Legends coach to work with our staff to develop and train student atheletes.
- Have experience coaching high MMR (D1+) players in League of Legends
- Be able to work onsite at our Geneva, Ohio campus, although for the right coach we would consider a remote or blended approach
- Understand this role in a part time for this summer, it may evolve into a full time as the offerings and opportunities expand
- Have a rolodex of collegiate coaches you can bring to the table to positively impact student outcomes
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Coach for progression
In this function you will:
- Plan the operations and logistics of the day to day camp operations
- Develop a long-term curriculum focused on in game progression for our student athletes
- Develop relationships with college coaches to positively impact student outcomes
- Plan and execute all league and tournament policies, compliance, and participation
- Work with the operations team to evaluate and place talent with colleges and organizations