Content Creator Internship
We at Southern Skillshot are looking to bring on an intern to help create content for our social media channels and marketing materials. We are a subset of Youth Education and Sports Inc., a domestic nonprofit organization bringing educational esports programs to middle and high school students. The Content Creator Intern will have a multitude of responsibilities, and as a part of a small team they will be able to have a direct hand in our operations. This internship is unpaid, however we will work with your school to provide college credit if desired. This is a remote opportunity.
- Produce and edit video content such as highlight reels, match recaps, and more
- Convert videos into various formats and specifications for social media channels
- Work directly with the production team to efficiently produce videos
- Work closely with broadcast team and Tournament organizers to ensure broadcast match procedures are adhered to
- Assist in creative meetings with graphic design and social media teams to develop content
- Assist in any other relevant tasks related to video productions and/or distribution channels.
- Experience in video and audio editing software (Adobe Creative Suite) or comparable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to self-teach, receive training.
- Able to respond in a timely manner to messages
- Committed to our company values (helping students pursue college!)
What we offer:
- Work Experience in rapidly growing industry
- Microsoft Application Training
- Incentive Packages
- College Credit
- Full ownership of any produced sole produced material
- Dynamic Work Options