Influencer Talent Manager
Softgiving, a high-growth marketing technology company that creates and manages high-impact live streaming events for charities and brands, is seeking a Talent Manager to lead a remote team focused on scouting, signing, and onboarding new, top-tier streaming talent to help fuel Softgiving’s growth.
Softgiving is seeking a driven, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills to lead a team of talent recruiters responsible for identifying, signing, and onboarding top-tier streaming talent. The ideal candidate will be passionate, well connected and knowledgeable about gaming and live-streaming, and comfortable in a player/coach role, that includes making individual contributions in addition to directing and managing a team of recruiters. The ideal candidate will have strong relationships with influencers, talent managers, and agencies and will have 3-5 years of experience recruiting and managing talent at an agency, organization, or brand. So, if you’re interested in working with A-list talent such as The Austin Show, OTK Network, Ludwig, GMHikaru, and BotezLive, charities including Habitat for Humanity, CARE, and American Cancer Society, and brands such as Compare.com and GFUEL, this role could be for you.
This is a full-time, remote position. Softgiving offers competitive pay, a bonus plan, stock options, flexible time off and covers 100% of employee healthcare premiums. Plus, we provide all the Girl Scout cookies you can eat.
- Create a talent outreach and acquisition strategy and manage a team of recruiters to meet or exceed agreed-upon goals
- Develop a steady pipeline of talent calibrated to meet Softgiving business needs and KPIs
- Manages an inventory of influencer talent and availability to meet client demand
- Proactively build relationships and position Softgiving favorably with agencies, talent managers, and influencers
- Individually contribute and manage a team of recruiters to source, recruit and sign streaming talent, based on a mixture of experience coupled with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Serve as point of contact for potential and existing talent - constantly growing and maintaining positive relationships
- Collaborate with the Softgiving marketing and activation teams on upcoming campaigns, talent needs, and opportunities to maximize results for our clients and partners
- Coordinate with the data team to share actionable insights in regards to how influencer performance can be predicted and measured
- Measure and report on influencer growth across platforms, commercial viability, and ROI
- Share ideas on platform functionality and optimization, influencer collaborations, and new opportunities and trends in the live-streaming space
- 3-5 years experience recruiting and/or managing talent for an agency, organization, brand, or comparable experience with proven ability to identify, recruit and sign talent
- Proven track record managing direct reports
- Well-networked and connected in the gaming influencer community with talent, managers, agencies, organizations, and brands
- Extremely knowledgeable about Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook streaming ecosystem, content creators, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to effectively manage people, multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to mult-task and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proactive, accountable, and can excel in a remote position where your efforts will determine your success
Founded in 2016, Softgiving is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Softgiving creates and manages high-impact, live-streaming events and activations for top charities and brands on its proprietary technology platform.