Backend Software Engineer
Softgiving is a high-growth marketing technology company that creates and manages high-impact live streaming events for charities and brands. We are seeking a Node.js developer to design, build, and maintain serverless infrastructure.
Successful candidates will have experience in Node.js, AWS Lambda, Serverless Framework, DynamoDB, and React.
Softgiving is seeking two candidates with 2-3 years of serverless experience to assist the dev team in migrating functionality from a Ruby on Rails monolith to an AWS Lambda-based serverless architecture. This position will report to Softgiving’s CTO. In this role, the developer will be working closely with senior engineers and be expected to contribute ideas and solutions in addition to writing serverless applications.
This is a full-time, remote position. Softgiving offers competitive pay, a bonus plan, stock options, flexible time off and covers 100% of employee healthcare premiums. Plus, we provide all the Girl Scout cookies you can eat.
- Manage Serverless Infrastructure
- Contribute to technical direction and strategy
- Focus on scalability and developer experience
- 2+ years experience with AWS Lambda
- 2+ years experience with Node.js
- Serverless Framework (preferred)
- 2+ years experience with React (preferred)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (preferred)
Founded in 2016, Softgiving is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Softgiving creates and manages high-impact, live-streaming events and activations for top charities and brands on its proprietary technology platform.