Social Media Manager
The Socksfor1 brand recently exploded like crazy with multiple youtube channels (Sockreacts, sockshorts, socksfor2, etc) with millions of subscribers. He alone influences numerous platforms worldwide. He is ready to take it to the next level
SUMMARY: The Social Media Manager will work directly with Nicholas (Socks) managing all content on Socksfor1 Twitter, IG, and TikTok accounts. This is a dream position for a passionate gamer to work for one of the most storied brands in the gaming industry!
Socksfor1 is just one YouTuber, he has many partners and together they will make a group and become one of the most influential in the world. We need your help to make this happen.
The applicant must have at least two years of social media experience for a brand/agency and have a strong passion for the gaming and esports industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continue to execute the social strategy for Socks and evolve Sock's brand and voice.
- Manage and grow Socks Socials: Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Track analytics, manage content calendars, and schedule social postings.
- Develop original content, copy, post imagery, video, etc. for social postings.
- Stay current on all social media trends.
- Engage with the Socks community on social, via daily replies and interactions with socks fans and socks talent.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Deep knowledge of gaming and community trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Socks brand.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- At least two (2) years of social media experience for a brand or agency.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage Socks Twitter, Socks Instagram, and Socks content.
- Experience working with high profile creators within the social media space.
- Understanding of content distribution, editing, and design.