Digital Editor (Esports)
Powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, Socios.com is an all-in-one fan engagement and rewards app for sports and entertainment fans, where you acquire voting rights to influence the clubs and teams you love. Find your voice, get club rewards & compete for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
As the esports and gaming side of the business grows, we are looking for a passionate and creative Digital Editor for Socios Gaming. The role will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy for our esports and gaming partners, to increase our online presence, grow our esports audience and build brand awareness in the esports and gaming markets worldwide.
The ideal candidate will be able to connect with our online audience by creating engaging & creative content with the ultimate goal of turning fans into satisfied consumers. You will also work with other branches of the company in order to integrate social media with all other marketing efforts.
Our headquarters are based in Malta but we are willing to onboard anyone with the right skillset and personality from all over the world. We offer a remote-work environment for all our employees, even though occasional catch-ups at the office will be required from time to time. This role will report to the Head of Content & Creative at Socios.com.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily management of our Socios Gaming Social Media Channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube;
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media;
- Monitor trends in social media and adapt them to our strategy;
- Plan, create and execute Social Media paid campaigns;
- Monitor paid campaigns and adjust accordingly;
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies;
- Monitor, report and update our audience on the latest industry-related happenings;
- Communicate with our audience and respond to queries in a timely manner;
- Create a publishing calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely Social Media & Marketing campaigns for our esports / gaming audience;
- Develop an influencer Marketing strategy;
- Acquire influencers who are in line with our brand and can help us grow while also building a solid connection with them;
- Continuously optimise through A\B testing on organic content and paid market campaigns;
- Work closely with our esports/gaming partners to activate all partnership rights, and to ensure content is approved and in line with their conditions;
- Create and work with budgets for our Social Media activities;
- Work with in-house designers /video team to help create content that resonates with our audience;
- Track, analyze and create detailed reports of all our social efforts;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube;
- Knowledge of how Facebook, Twitter and Instagram algorithm work;
- Solid Social media marketing experience;
- Experience in developing a social media strategy;
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan;
- Proven ability to build a social media community;
- Understanding of graphic design principles;
- Experience in measuring the success of campaigns;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in using Facebook Business Manager;
- Extensive knowledge of esports & gaming in general;
- Highly passionate about esports/gaming;
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of our offices in Europe (Malta and Madrid). We’re an extraordinary, multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are.
Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.