Market Intelligence Analyst
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017, we became part of the Take Two Interactive Family, that has legendary labels & studios such as Rockstar or 2K (GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, NBA, X-Com...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Identity, collect & analyze competitors to uncover market opportunities & address business needs.
- Identify market trends and patterns and share findings with different stakeholders
- Translate data into executable and effective market & intelligence reports.
- Analyse performance of Socialpoint games against close competitors
- Act as an Internal analyst for different studios within the Company
What are we looking for?
- Engineering, Economics or Masters degree with excellent academic achievements.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a top consulting firm, Investment Banking company or tech company.
- High level of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must!)
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent cross-group & team-work collaboration
- Analytical & creative skills in developing hypothesis
- Energetic & strong business acumen
- Good Organization & detail oriented skills with excellent follow-up capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive & proactive attitude, with a flexible & self-motivated outlook
- Passion for the Mobile video game market!
What’s in it for you as a SocialPointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous Tickets Restaurant
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.