International Senior Accountant
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What you will do:
- Execute and review income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- Post and record journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist with month close including balance sheet account reconciliations and maintaining the monthly close schedule
- Provide commentary on month over month P&L and BS variances and on aged accounts receivables
- Prepare weekly KPI reporting
- Assist with data consolidation and uploading during the budget and forecasting process
- Prepare audit information and assist external departments with financial data requests
- Enter and/or review coding for invoices, purchase orders, and reimbursable expenses
- Assist with other accounting and administrative-related tasks
This is you
- Organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Hands-On, Autonomous, results-oriented and self-demanding
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team-worker with excellent cross-group collaboration
- Positive attitude, flexible and self-motivated professional
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English, both verbal and written
You also have
- Completed a bachelor degree in business administration or advanced studies with a strong emphasis on accounting (strong academic record)
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience as an accountant, preferably in an accounting services firm or in a large international corporation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or with a variety of other accounting software is a plus
- Previous experience and knowledge of US GAAP is a must
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet)
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
- The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.